- GREEN POLICY
- MISSION & VALUES
- CLIENT FEEDBACK
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- TAP INTO WATER AID
- TAP INTO WATER AID - FAQS
Environmental and Social Responsibility Policy
At One Queen Anne’s Gate we are committed to working in a sustainable way.
We are undertaking the following actions in order to achieve this.
- We comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- We continuously seek to improve our environmental and social performance.
- We continuously seek to reduce pollution, emissions and waste.
- We continuously seek to reduce the use of energy, water and other resources.
- We continuously strive to raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in sustainable business practices.
- We expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- We encourage clients to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way.
- We seek to minimise risks associated with social and environmental issues.
- We have achieved Bronze in the Green Tourism Business Scheme as an indicator of our sustainability practices.
We would like to ask you to help us:
Whilst your comfort remains our top priority, we offer you the opportunity to support our environmental goals. Please switch off the lights, air conditioning and any equipment when leaving the room.
Your co-operation is much appreciated.
Venue and Marketing Director